14 March 2014

1.9 Choose Your Path

I was utterly exhausted after staying out all night with Harry.


I had just enough time for a quick nap before work.


Tom presented me with a choice when I got to work.


I really had to think about this one, and I think best when I'm playing my guitar.


Which is probably good, because I've been neglecting it a little in favor of other instruments, and they kind of pay me to play the guitar.


But now I had to choose if I wanted to sign with the rock label, and look forward to potentially being a rock star. Or I could sign on with the symphony, with an eye towards composition.


It was a tough call, but I made my decision. I think, in the long run, the symphony is the right place for me.


I headed to the gym after my first day with the symphony. The elevator doors tried to crush me!


I emerged victorious! Or at least not bruised by the doors.


I thought I'd start out on the treadmill today.


Yeah, that was a bad idea.


I did manage to hit my stride, at least!


Until I was interrupted by a request for an autograph. She totally threw off my groove! But how could I resist a fan?


I was awoken the next morning by a call from Aria.


She'd called to congratulate me on joining the symphony! It would be nice to work even more closely with her now.


I got in a good workout at home.


Really, there had been enough paparazzi and fans at the gym, I didn't want to be interrupted again.


I cleaned up around the apartment again when I was done exercising.


And I was fully prepared to end the night curled up with a good book...


When Harry stopped by for a visit!


*Author's note*

Yes, I'm leaving it there. You'll have to tune in to the next chapter to see what happened when Harry came over. I also hate that sink. I try to follow the rule where you don't repair things unless the sim has a wish related to it, so Addison spent a lot of time mopping up after that constantly broken sink.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like she had a bad day. :) Maybe because she was up all night with Harry. :)

    Did you throw the fan who threw off your groove out the window? LOL!! That's a "Emperor's New Groove" reference...love that movie!

    That whole sink repair issue is why I "tweaked" my rules. :) The rules state we can click on a negative moodlet (see my blog for me details) and have them try to "fix" the situation OR direct them to fix it (food, bladder, smell, etc). However, not all negative moodlets work. So, when you are in a room that has a broken item, you get a negative moodlet. You can click on it, but it doesn't do anything., then if you have a "disgust" moodlet, you should be able to fix the issue. So, that's what I do. Some may call it cheating, but I call it following direction. :) Haha!

    Ooooh, Harry stopped by....wonder what will happen next. :)

    ReplyDelete