05 March 2014

1.2 Celebrities and Music

I didn't sleep well last night, and I almost missed the carpool. But, really, that was where the bad day ended and the good one began.


I met the ever lovely Aria Trill at work. She may not be as famous as Tom Wordy, but how could I not know the orchestra lead?


And I bumped into Lola Belle. Literally. Clumsy me wasn't watching where I was going and bumped right into the most famous pop icon in Bridgeport. And she just smiled at me! I watched while she worked with the band, and they hit this sweet groove. It was energizing and inspiring.


To top it all off, I was promoted to Roadie!


I celebrated the best way I know how: a good dose of music! It was a good night!


And I celebrated the summer morning that followed it in classic fashion: ice cream!


I had the day off, but that was no reason to slack off! I headed to the theatre for a piano class, and followed it up with a jam session outside.


A couple people even stopped to dance along while I played!


I'd heard a few people talking about the clubs in the city, so I thought I'd check them out tonight.


I managed to sneak past the bouncer to get into the VIP room!


Unfortunately, Lola Belle was there and recognized me from the theatre as very much not a celebrity. Needless to say, I was thrown out. I didn't even get to finish my hot dogs!


Leisure day rolled around, and I found myself with an invitation to a pool party from Buster, a Fan I'd befriended my first day at the theatre.


Sure, there was a rainstorm, and I was feeling a little bit off, but it was summer! Pool parties were a necessity! I was in the pool and out again before anyone even showed up, but whatever.


It was perfect timing, really, because Aria Trill called me. We'd talked a little bit here and there at the theatre, but here was one of my idols, calling me to chat!


Yeah, I celebrated with a jam session. Because that's how I roll.


To be fair, I did spend time not playing my guitar at the party. I met Mick, whose company I rather enjoyed.


And I chatted with Polly as we lounged by the pool (if only there had been sun for sunbathing).


Of course, when everyone started to leave, I pulled out my guitar.


I can't help that I like to jam when I'm in a good mood.


Such a good mood.


Though it does lead to not realizing that it's five in the morning until the sun is rising and you're exhausted and you have to work in just a few more hours.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bridgeport! I was there for awhile with one of my sims and I met all the people your sim is meeting! I love it! In fact, my sim had "relations" with Lola, but then left her high and dry. Oh, the memories!

    She is meeting a TON of people. That will be awesome for her later! Hopefully, she'll meet someone she likes a lot soon (not Wayne....well, maybe not). :) Added your story as one I follow on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to choose what she does at work. I always make my sims meet/hang out with coworkers, to keep open relationship possibilities. This is my first time playing with celebrities, so it's just crazy that she's met so many so quickly!

    ReplyDelete