16 March 2014

1.11 How Scandalous!

I thought it would take the world to wipe the smile from my face when I awoke that morning.


Not even the broken sink could kill my mood.


And then the phone calls started. First was Aria tipping me off that someone had found out about me and Harry. Apparently the media doesn't approve of a celebrity Woohooing with a werewolf.


Next was Harry. I must have left the pancakes on the stove with the heat on, because a fire had started in my kitchen!


I was hoping for a little support at Lola's house party after work, but I felt so isolated with the way everyone was acting.


So I called up Harry and asked him to meet me for a movie.


I really didn't care what anyone else thought. I cared deeply for him, and I wasn't about to let a bit of scandal stop that.


I invited him back to my apartment after the movie, and he surprised me with flowers!


He really is so very sweet sometimes.


I gave him a massage as a sort of a thank you.


And showed off a little. Everything was going well until I suggested we move to the bedroom. I guess he doesn't like this public scrutiny any more than I do. I hope he isn't mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment