18 March 2014

1.13 A Change of Scene

So I made up my mind. I needed more room, a change of scene. I found a quaint little house farther out from the city. Not exactly ideal, but better than a cramped studio apartment.


My kitchen is so much more spacious now!


And I've got a better view of the city than I had before!


Once I was all settled in, I got in a little bass practice.


And I ran to the theatre for my first proper day in the orchestra (I had to apologize to the conductor for missing work the other day). And I got a call from my agent during lunch. After my film work, someone wanted me for a cameo in a play! Well, since I was already at the theatre...


It meant leaving much later than usual, but that didn't stop me from putting in a little drums practice out front for a little while.


Having the next day off from work didn't mean there wasn't anything to do.


I was working on a batch of cookies for the school's bake sale (I don't know why they asked me, I don't have children or anything) when Lola called for a chat.


It was good to catch up with her after everything that had happened the last week.


Even if it meant I burned that first batch of cookies.


After dropping off the cookies, I headed into the city. My agent had set up a commercial deal for me, and I had nothing better to do at the moment.


It did give me a chance to get a little practice in out in public.


And in full view of the paparazzi. Naturally.


I invited Harry over the next morning to see my new place.


And, I'll admit, to check out the hot tub I'd bought with the money I'd made from the play.


It was a wonderful day to start the morning. If only he'd been able to stay longer.


I had my own errands to run. Apparently someone had written a biography of me--without consulting me. I don't know how they managed that, but my agent wanted me there for the book signing. Who should I run into on my way out but Harry!


Of course, I told him he should come back home with me.


We flirted...


We kissed...


We took the party to the hot tub...


Seriously?


Best investment I've ever made.


I always slept more peacefully with him next to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Their adorable! This makes me want to stick with only the wishacy in my story. Of course, I had to go and make it complicated. *eyeroll* However, I may do mostly wishacy still. I forgot how much I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete