09 March 2014

1.4 Close Encounters

Reasons I love living in Bridgeport? The celebrities are everywhere!


I ran into Matthew Hamming while waiting for the elevator at the Prosper Room. Not literally, at least.


And I got his autograph! Okay, yes, I'm a bit of a celebrity myself now, but I'm still allowed to fangirl when I see a movie star!


I mean, I was only there to get a drink because, for some crazy reason, the owner thought it would bring in business.


They had a great band setup, I have to say. I may have played until closing time. Why miss out on a great opportunity?


Now, the thrill of meeting Matthew Hamming still couldn't prepare me for what happened the next day.


TOM WORDY CAME TO VISIT ME. AT MY APARTMENT.


Not to discuss anything related to work. Just to talk.


Yes, I hung out with Tom Wordy today. My life=complete. And as if things couldn't get any better...


He invited me to his costume party the next day!


I managed to find a pretty snazzy magician's costume at the last minute.


Tom had a pretty sweet studio setup. I couldn't resist having a go at the guitar in there.


Harry--the bookworm I met my first day in town--was at the party! Turns out he plays keyboard! We got a good jam in.


I met up with Lola at the Prosper Room after the party.


What better way to end the night than a jam session with one of your idols... and friends.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!!!! Will Tom Wordy be the next romantic thing in her life? Or will Harry the bookworm? Or will Wayne try to make a move again? Tune in next time to find out! LOL! Love it! This was the perfect ending for my night before bed. I know, it's like 3:20 in the morning, but I saw that you were following my blog and wanted to see how yours was coming along. Blew me away when I saw you had several chapters up! So, I thought I'd read them before I went to bed! I'm so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have tons of material for chapters. It's just a matter of putting them all together. I do have one scheduled to publish tomorrow. I think you'll like it. :)

      Delete
    2. I will keep my eye out for it. :)

      I wish I had a chapter ready, but I don't. It's like pulling teeth in my game to get those two even on a date. So, I've been trying to solve that issue. This means I've not had a ton of game time. So, hopefully by the end of the week, I'll finally get everything ready for another chapter. :)

      Delete
    3. I know the feeling! It took forever to get Addison on a date with someone! Hopefully you'll get Justine cooperating soon!

      Delete