17 March 2014

1.12 Rekindling the Fire

I didn't sleep well last night. I'm still worried about Harry and how things ended last night, but I don't want to call him just yet. If he needs space, I'll give it to him.


So in the meantime, I vented my frustrations on the drums.


And work didn't go as well as it usually does. Not with the rumors floating around. There was one bright spot in my day: an invite from Harry for a party!


So maybe I got a little reckless, or maybe I just didn't care what people would say. But I was very happy to discover that Harry wasn't mad at me for any of this nonsense.


The next morning began with, you guessed it, practice! I was angling for another promotion, and I really needed to get my guitar skills up to par for it.


And it worked! I've been moved from a quartet to a chair in the orchestra! I called Harry and invited him to Aquarius to celebrate!


We got a little dancing in...


And then headed over to the hot tub...


And things might have escalated if they hadn't called closing time as soon as we got comfortable!


Things had been so calm for a few days... I was even offered a part in a movie! But then I turned away from the stove for just a few minutes because Harry called!


I have to say, the fire department is at least quick in this town!


After they subdued the fire, I was in no mood to catch the rest of my shift at the theatre. I'd already missed half of it anyway. I needed to think some things over. I let the music wash over me as I thought about how frustrating my apartment truly was.


 I took a break to go record my cameo in that film, but almost as soon as I was done, it was back to the music. One thing was certain: I needed a change, and I now had a bit of extra cash that could go a long way!


*Author's note*

In case you didn't notice, there's a bowl in Harry's hands when he meets Addison at Aquarius. I think Addison interrupted him in the middle of cooking during his party, which led to him carrying that bowl around for quite a long while. You will likely see it in future pictures of their interactions together, though I did my best to tweak screenshots so you couldn't see the stupid thing.


1 comment:

  1. I know I stopped reading this awhile back. Promise, it wasn't because I didn't like it. :) I just got so busy that I forgot. :( Anyway, I'm back. I'm putting it on my rotational reading schedule.

    I love how she let the music wash over her. I don't know if I'd call drums by them self music, but hey, to each their own. Haha! All the fires are making me laugh! Good 'ole Sims 3!

    ReplyDelete