15 March 2014

1.10 Hold Me Close

I'd actually been planning on calling Harry after I showered, so his visit was a perfect happenstance!


We didn't miss a beat as we got right into flirting.


And he was totally open to the idea of spending the night!


Oh, I was sure I'd fallen for him... hard.


I was still totally fine with making the first move.


Because he always returned it.


Things started to get a little heated...


So we moved to the bed...


One thing led to another...


I think you know where this is going...


It was wonderful.


Really, really wonderful.


We fell asleep right after, and I could feel his arms around me.


It felt so right, lying next to him.


Nothing could destroy my happiness. Or so I thought... Wrapped up in my blissful little world, I had no idea what the next day had in store for me.

*Author's notes*

Achievement unlocked: First Woohoo! Addison had actually called to ask Harry on a date before her workout, but he was busy, so that was totally just something to pass the time until she could call back. And I seriously was all ready to have her call him when she got out of the shower, so it was nice that he buzzed up to her apartment before I got the chance! It made things go much more quickly than they would have on a date.

And yes, the next day will be a complete 180 for her mood. Just you wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment